Nowadays, students have a science background looking to study MBBS in abroad due to India’s limited medical seats. The reasons behind choosing a foreign university are the minimum seats and the high fee structure in India. To get admission in India or abroad, aspiring students need to go through the medical entrance exam named NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). The exam is scheduled two times for the students who want to get admission to study MBBS. Those students who get good marks in the exam go to the government medical colleges and the rest can study in Private colleges or study MBBS in abroad options.
Having high tuition fees up to 1 Crore in private medical colleges is generally not possible for middle-class families. So, to pursue the dream of becoming a good doctor, parents choose to study MBBS in abroad option to bring the future of their children. Various countries offer MBBS courses, such as China, Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, and other countries worldwide. All these countries are known for the best medical facilities with affordable fee structure, but all Kazakhstan has its own reputation. Kazakhstan has both public and private medical universities with reasonable fee structures with world-class medical features. The government of Kazakhstan subsidizes these universities.
All the universities offer both undergraduate and post-graduate medical programs that NMC (National Medical Commission), WDOM (World directory of Medical Science), and other medical bodies. There are many reasons to study MBBS in Kazakhstan in which future prospect is one of the significant reasons. The main reason for this is top-class medical staff having immense experience in medicine and renowned placement results. Some of Kazakhstan’s best medical universities are JSC Astana Medical University, Karaganda State Medical University, and Kazakh National Medical University.
About JSC Astana Medical University
The university is situated in the capital city of the country Astana. It is one of the leading medical institutions of Kazakhstan which has its own reputation in terms of medical education, organizing clinical activities and development of medical science. The university has mainly 7 departments named Internal Medicine, Public Health, Dentistry, Nursing, Preventive Care, Pharmacy, Postgraduate Education, and Additional Medical Education. If we talk about the number figures of the staff and students then JSC Astana Medical University upholds more than 5900+ undergraduate students having 90+ postgraduate and doctoral students. On the other side, the university has more than 890 medical staff in which 120 professors and 70 associate professors.
Benefits of MBBS in JSC Astana Medical University
- The university has a world-class reputation and also upholds a good ranking as per QS World University rankings.
- As Kazakhstan has very good terms with India so the visa processing for the medical aspiring students of India is very easy.
- The syllabus and medical course are very similar to India which helps Indian students to crack the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination).
- The Tuition Fee and living costs for medical students are very affordable.
- JSC Astana Medical University is recognized by various medical institutions of the world such as NMC (National Medical Commission), FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research), and WDOMS (World Directory of Medical Schools).