Jaipur, the most beautiful city in Rajasthan. Some here I have mentioned top 5 wedding venues for a destination wedding in Jaipur. So, can plan your destination wedding in Jaipur properly, do forget to hire one of the best destination wedding planners in Jaipur.
Beautiful Forts and Palaces of Jaipur
If the grandeur of the beautiful forts and palaces of Jaipur captivated you as a child, you will jump for joy after knowing that these places could be the location of the most anticipated day of your life, your wedding day. Yes, these ever more spectacular and royal palaces are the perfect places to get married. And to take the stress out of your D-Day preparations, we’ve picked out these best wedding venues in Jaipur to make sure you have the most stunning ceremony ever!
Best Time to Plan a Destination Wedding in Jaipur
While the Pink City remains beautiful throughout the year, the best time to plan a wedding day here is during the winters, that is, from November to February when the weather is absolutely pleasant and cool for go out. So, in case you get married at the end of the year, consider yourself really lucky to have a wedding in Jaipur as it will be the happiest day of your life.
Venues for Destination Wedding in Jaipur
Here is the list of 5 venues for destination wedding in Jaipur with address and some important highlights.
- Pride Amber Vilas Resort
- ITC Rajputana
- Fairmont Jaipur
- Samode Palace
- Oberoi Rajvilas Palace
Pride Amber Vilas Resort
While what happens at a wedding and how it goes is most important to you, it is also for the guests. After all, they are part of your special wedding day to give you their blessings and love. To ensure that your guests have an unforgettable experience, Pride Amber Vilas offers them royal treatment like never before. The central lawn, entrance lawn, Haveli and banquet rooms can accommodate up to 3000 guests. What makes this place more amazing is that you can book great rooms and enjoy both resorts and dining in one place.
- Highlight: One of the best resorts in Jaipur, Amber Vilas gives the royal treatment not only to the bride and groom, but also pampers your guests.
- Address of the venue: 12 Mile, Vatika Mod, Tonk Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan
If luxury is what catches your attention and your heart the most, then begin the journey of your new wedding life from this 5 star hotel. Every nook and cranny of this hotel exudes royalty and is great among all the wedding venues in Jaipur. The establishment can accommodate up to 400 people and offers a multi-cuisine restaurant service on site. With world-class hospitality and beautiful, exuberant lawns, your wedding at this hotel will be nothing less than an elegant and regal affair!
- Main Highlight: This centrally located hotel is designed like the traditional Rajasthani havelis which you and your guests will enjoy.
- Address of the venue: ITC Rajputana, Palace Road, Jaipur
Located in the middle of the Aravalli Hills, the Fairmont Jaipur is without a doubt the most luxurious and royal hotel for your wedding in Jaipur. Its modern decor with a touch of Rajasthani culture will make the perfect backdrop for the souvenir you would walk down the aisle. Whether it’s a traditional luxury wedding or a themed wedding, rest assured that this hotel leaves no stone unturned to make it the most unforgettable day of your life!
- Main Highlight: This 5-star hotel offers a plethora of stylish options like the majestic Charbagh and the Grand Ballroom for your special wedding day.
- Address of the venue: 2, Riico, Kukas, Jaipur, Rajasthan
This 475-year-old palace is a great place to host a fairytale wedding. The mesmerizing architecture says a lot about this place, making it one of the great wedding venues in Jaipur. From venues like the Darbar Hall to Sheesh Mahal and Mughal Gardens, this palace redefines romance and offers a number of venue options to choose from depending on the demands of all your wedding ceremonies.
- Main Highlight: Among all the best wedding venues in Jaipur, this palace is famous for adding royalty to your wedding event.
- Address of the venue: Village Samode, Tehsil Chomu, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Oberoi Rajvilas Palace
It is without a doubt the most admired resort among all the wedding venues in Jaipur when it comes to celebrating your wedding in the most unique style and way. The resort exudes elegance and creates the most opulent setting for your special wedding day with its sparkling pools, fountains and verdant gardens. With an immaculate venue like this, you don’t have to stress or search for other wedding venues in Jaipur!
- Main Highlight: This luxurious resort is the best place to have a vibrant wedding ceremony.
- Address of the venue: Goner Rd, Jagdish Colony, Paldi Meena, Jaipur, Rajasthan